- Perfect pair is 3As. Simply perfect, solid, well balanced. I always get compliments on my sound, I compliment the 3As for helping me achieve it.Danny Barreravia Facebook
- Length, durability, lightness, the tip never splits. Great rimshots.@ricky_de_albavia Twitter
- Thank you so much for the X8D. I used 8D for years, but always thought it would be perfect for me if it was a little longer, thank you.H Gordonvia YouTube
- Heavy for hard hits but still light enough for quieter parts. And the best thing, they don't break fast! #MyPerfectPair #VF5B@noah_kobusvia Twitter
- My Extreme 5A sometimes feels to long, my Jojo sticks are too small. 5A always works. No matter what I play or what I'm planning on.Yossi Mendlovitsvia Facebook
- From someone who utilizes the rebound stroke, this is the best stick for balance & weight. Smooth rolls and effortless control! #MyPerfectPair #VF5B@jamie_fraservia Twitter
- X55A... Probably have 28 pairs... Amazing sticks! #MyPerfectPair@BillyCamillovia Twitter
- Thank you @vicfirth for making me badass sticks for me to beat my drums up with #myperfectpair #VF2BVF artist @james_cassellsvia Twitter
- Just the right weight, can seriously groove with these sticks, durable as anything too! #MyPerfectPair #VF5B@danpiperdrumsvia Twitter
- The 5A allows me to play many different dynamics without changing sticks. AND that tip! Perfect articulate tip that only Vic makes. #MyPerfectPair #VF5A@gonyamirvia Twitter
5A Barrel Tip (5ABRL)
Our classic 5A design, featuring a proportionately perfect barrel shaped tip. An impeccably balanced stick creating supreme clarity with beautiful tone.
L = 16″, Dia. = .565”
5B Barrel Tip (5BBRL)
A 5B profile with a barrel shaped tip. The reduced surface area of the tip provides a more focused cymbal sound while retaining great playability and versatility.
L = 161/8"“, Dia. = .595”