- X55A... Probably have 28 pairs... Amazing sticks! #MyPerfectPair@BillyCamillovia Twitter
- The 5A allows me to play many different dynamics without changing sticks. AND that tip! Perfect articulate tip that only Vic makes. #MyPerfectPair #VF5A@gonyamirvia Twitter
- I play @vicfirth sticks because they are made with absolute pin point precision. A true work of art and I will always endorse them #VF8D@CodyWrightDrumsvia Twitter
- X55A - very comfortable and not too heavy. Great sticks.@sean_reynolds5via Twitter
- Thank you so much for the X8D. I used 8D for years, but always thought it would be perfect for me if it was a little longer, thank you.H Gordonvia YouTube
- My Extreme 5A sometimes feels to long, my Jojo sticks are too small. 5A always works. No matter what I play or what I'm planning on.Yossi Mendlovitsvia Facebook
- HD4's are so dynamic. I love them.David Lewisvia Facebook
- Perfect pair is 3As. Simply perfect, solid, well balanced. I always get compliments on my sound, I compliment the 3As for helping me achieve it.Danny Barreravia Facebook
- Most versatile stick out there. Went from trio to big band last night... rock gig tomorrow... same stick! #MyPerfectPair #VF5A@joseperez_musicvia Twitter
- #MyPerfectPair is the #VF55A because it's a blend of the wonderful 5A and 5B!@hartwelldrumsvia Twitter
5A Barrel Tip (5ABRL)
Our classic 5A design, featuring a proportionately perfect barrel shaped tip. An impeccably balanced stick creating supreme clarity with beautiful tone.
L = 16″, Dia. = .565”
5B Barrel Tip (5BBRL)
A 5B profile with a barrel shaped tip. The reduced surface area of the tip provides a more focused cymbal sound while retaining great playability and versatility.
L = 161/8"“, Dia. = .595”