- #MyPerfectPair is the #VF55A because it's a blend of the wonderful 5A and 5B!@hartwelldrumsvia Twitter
- Length, durability, lightness, the tip never splits. Great rimshots.@ricky_de_albavia Twitter
- HD4's are so dynamic. I love them.David Lewisvia Facebook
- Most versatile stick out there. Went from trio to big band last night... rock gig tomorrow... same stick! #MyPerfectPair #VF5A@joseperez_musicvia Twitter
- X55A - very comfortable and not too heavy. Great sticks.@sean_reynolds5via Twitter
- I play @vicfirth sticks because they are made with absolute pin point precision. A true work of art and I will always endorse them #VF8D@CodyWrightDrumsvia Twitter
- The 5A allows me to play many different dynamics without changing sticks. AND that tip! Perfect articulate tip that only Vic makes. #MyPerfectPair #VF5A@gonyamirvia Twitter
- X55A... Probably have 28 pairs... Amazing sticks! #MyPerfectPair@BillyCamillovia Twitter
- Perfect pair is 3As. Simply perfect, solid, well balanced. I always get compliments on my sound, I compliment the 3As for helping me achieve it.Danny Barreravia Facebook
- From someone who utilizes the rebound stroke, this is the best stick for balance & weight. Smooth rolls and effortless control! #MyPerfectPair #VF5B@jamie_fraservia Twitter
New For 2018
Improve Your Grip with PureGrit and DoubleGlaze!
Because every drummer’s body chemistry is unique, one size doesn’t fit all when it comes to finding a way to improve grip. Vic Firth’s American Classic® PureGrit and DoubleGlaze sticks are designed to offer two new tactile experiences for the 5A and 5B player. Together with VicGrip and our classic clear lacquer, PureGrit and DoubleGlaze offer players even more possibilities to find their own perfect feel.
American Classic® PureGrit: For Sweaty Hands
The American Classic® PureGrit sticks are not only lacquer-free, but also undergo a unique abrasive processing step, which adds a touch of “grittiness” and raw wood texture to the shaft. Because the stick is not treated, over time the player’s perspiration and oil penetrates the surface of the stick, creating a natural feel and a oneness with the wood.
American Classic® DoubleGlaze: For Dry Hands
On the opposite side of the spectrum, theAmerican Classic® DoubleGlaze sticks are coated with a specialized lacquer formula which creates a characteristically tacky feel. Players with especially dry hands will appreciate the enhanced lacquered surface because it allows them to relax their grip on the stick. The thick DoubleGlaze coating also adds a bit of mass to the stick for a solid feel.