- Just the right weight, can seriously groove with these sticks, durable as anything too! #MyPerfectPair #VF5B@danpiperdrumsvia Twitter
- My Extreme 5A sometimes feels to long, my Jojo sticks are too small. 5A always works. No matter what I play or what I'm planning on.Yossi Mendlovitsvia Facebook
- #MyPerfectPair is the #VF55A because it's a blend of the wonderful 5A and 5B!@hartwelldrumsvia Twitter
- I play @vicfirth sticks because they are made with absolute pin point precision. A true work of art and I will always endorse them #VF8D@CodyWrightDrumsvia Twitter
- Heavy for hard hits but still light enough for quieter parts. And the best thing, they don't break fast! #MyPerfectPair #VF5B@noah_kobusvia Twitter
- X55A - very comfortable and not too heavy. Great sticks.@sean_reynolds5via Twitter
- HD4's are so dynamic. I love them.David Lewisvia Facebook
- The 5A allows me to play many different dynamics without changing sticks. AND that tip! Perfect articulate tip that only Vic makes. #MyPerfectPair #VF5A@gonyamirvia Twitter
- How are these still going? @vicfirth make some seriously good sticks! #vfX5B #MyPerfectPair@Geo_drumsBBvia Twitter
- Length, durability, lightness, the tip never splits. Great rimshots.@ricky_de_albavia Twitter
5A Barrel Tip (5ABRL)
Our classic 5A design, featuring a proportionately perfect barrel shaped tip. An impeccably balanced stick creating supreme clarity with beautiful tone.
L = 16″, Dia. = .565”
5B Barrel Tip (5BBRL)
A 5B profile with a barrel shaped tip. The reduced surface area of the tip provides a more focused cymbal sound while retaining great playability and versatility.
L = 161/8"“, Dia. = .595”