VIC FIRTH COMPANY SHIPPING POLICY
For Vic Firth orders, shipping is restricted to within the US, and we do not ship to PO Box addresses. Free ground shipping is offered on orders $50+ on Vicfirth.com. Valid for US orders only. See product pages for exclusions.
VIC FIRTH COMPANY RETURN POLICY
In the event you would like to return an item, here are some general guidelines for refunds. Please be aware, that Vicfirth.com orders can be fulfilled by the Zildjian Company, or any number of our trusted, authorized dealers. You’ll be able to identify the fulfilling party based on the package label, invoice, and packing slip. If you would like to initiate a return, please go to your account page and find the order and items you’d like to return by clicking on the Returns link. The fulfilling partner will be notified and details on return shipment will be shared at that time. Products should be returned to the fulfillment partner. If you have any questions, please feel free to contact us here or 1-800-229-8672.
GENERAL RETURN POLICY FOR ITEMS PURCHASED ON VICFIRTH.COM
- Items must be new, unopened, unused, untested, or defective to qualify for a return.
- Refunds will be made in the form of the original payment.
- Refunds do not include original cost of shipping or cost of shipping back the items unless the product is damaged or defective upon receipt. In the event product is deemed damaged or defective upon our inspection, Vic Firth will refund the shipping charge to return the product.
- Some sale items may not be eligible for returns. This will be noted on the product pages. Items marked as “Final Sale” are not eligible for return.
Once we have received your return, we will refund the purchase amount to the original form of payment. Please allow up to two weeks for your return to be processed. If you have not received a refund after two weeks, please contact Customer Service at (800) 229-8672, Monday thru Friday, 8am – 5pm EST, or email us here.
We apologize, but we do not currently accept exchanges for online items. To exchange an item, return the original item using the return process in the account section. There, you will receive updates as the return request is processed. Then place a new order for the desired item.
HOW TO MAKE A RETURN
If you’d like to make a return, please follow the steps below.
- Go to My Accounts and look for the order that contains the item you’d like to return. Click on View Order. If you did not create an account, and checked out as a Guest, look in your order confirmation email to find your order number.
- Once you see the order, click on Return under the order date.
- Complete the “Create New Return” form. At this point, you may return the full order or select the items you’d like for a partial return.
- Upon completion, you should be given a Return number and a status of “Pending” as the fulfilling party authorizes. You should receive an email alert as well about your pending return.
- Once the return is authorized, the status of the return will be updated. Click into your return request and please enter the shipping and tracking information of the package you’ll be sending back. This will be used to track and confirm receipt of your return.
- Please include your Return number on the shipping label to expedite the process of refund.
- Upon receipt of the returned items, the fulfilling party (authorized dealer or Vic Firth) will authorize the refund and you should see a refund back in the original form of payment within 2 weeks. You will receive a credit memo email upon authorization of that return.
- Please feel free to reach out to Customer Service for any questions at all.
RETURNING DRUMSTICKS, MALLETS, OR IMPLEMENTS
We will only accept unopened and unused drumsticks, mallets, and implements. If a product is defective, we will review and issue a refund upon receipt and inspection. Some examples of qualifying defects on drumsticks, mallets, and implements include adhesive failure on mallet heads, premature unraveling of mallet heads, or mismatched mallet heads. Please note that drumsticks are made of materials that have naturally occurring uniqueness in grain pattern and quality characteristics. Though we set the industry standard in quality and durability and use the best materials, it is reasonable to expect wood products to fail at some point when hit repeatedly and consistently across metal drum hoops and cymbals, especially if you are a hard hitter or play for prolonged periods of time.
RETURNING APPAREL AND GENERAL MERCHANDISE
In order to qualify for a refund, all returned products need to be new, unworn, unwashed, and unaltered. Apparel returns will only be accepted if the returned item is in the same condition as received, with all packaging included and tags still attached. Items must be unworn and unwashed.
In order to qualify for a refund, all returned products should be new, unaltered, and undamaged. Accessories returns will only be accepted if the item is in the same condition as received, with all packaging included and tags still attached. Based on the wide variety of products offered in our catalog, warranties of accessories vary from product to product. To review our list of covered products, please review the product pages on vicfirth.com